MITI Resource Centre was set up in 1975 as a Unit under the Administrative and Finance Division, Ministry of Trade and Industry. On 27th October 1990, the Ministry separated into two (2) Ministries namely the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) and, the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs. Under the 2002 new organizational structure plan, Resource Centre is placed under the Management Services Division and is responsible to the Senior Director of that Division within the Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
One-stop information and reference excellence centre in international trade and industry and its related field.
To make available information sources and user-focused quality services in supporting needs and satisfaction of our clients.
Centre of Excellence in International trade and industry as well as its related field.
To provide access to a comprehensive and qualitative library materials for reference and research on international trade and industry. To disseminate current information on international trade and industry.
Research-based enquiry : 3 working day
Short and Simple enquiry : 5 minutes
Loans – 5 minutes
Inter Library Loan – 3 working day
The Resource Centre is committed in its function to build up a quality and comprehensive collection in providing and disseminating current information on international trade and industry within specified time.
• Library Users are required to wear their name tags or visitor’s pass
• Library Users must be in proper attire.
• Eating, drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited.
• Bags, helmets and umbrellas are not allowed in the library it should be kept in the pigeon hole as provided.
• A lap-top computer is used entirely at the member’s own risk
• Mobile phone must be in silent mode.
• Resource Centre will not accept responsibility for the loss or misplacement of personal belongings.
Loans and Use of Library Materials
• Lending cannot be made by members/users who had their membership suspended due to unpaid fine, unreturned materials etc.
• Members must produce their security identification pass when borrowing library materials.
• Fines imposed for the late return of books is 10 cents per day per item (National Library Bulk Loan Scheme) excluding weekends and public holidays.
• Members must return all library materials on or before the due date.
• Payment or fines for any overdue loans must be settled before members are permitted to borrow again.
Loss and Damaged
• Members will be held responsible for the safety of any items used for reference or out on loan and shall be liable to pay the cost of repair or replacement, plus an administration fee, for any item which has been lost or damaged, or which cannot be produced when requested.
• Members will be held responsible for the consequences of breach of the Copyright Act.
MITI near Kedah
Penchem Industries Sdn Bhd
No. 35, Lorong Pala 4, Permatang Tinggi Industrial Estate, Simpang Ampat, Pulau Pinang.
Penchem Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
1015, Jalan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 7, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak,, Taman Seri Delima, 14100 Simpang Ampat, Penang.
Transways International (M) Sdn Bhd
441-3-3, Jalan Burmah, Pulau Tikus, Georgetown, Pulau Pinang, 10350
Brilliant Success Sdn Bhd
14020 Lot 1684 Jalan Gajah MITI Machang Bubok Bukit Mertajam Pulau Pinang, 14000
Ministry of International Trade and Industry
11th Floor, Block 10
Government Offices Complex
Jalan Duta, 50622 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 603-62033022
Fax : 603-62013867
Email : email@example.com